Thursday, June 13, 2013
Being Home Alone
Freedom. Yes, freedom is the word. When you are home alone, you don't have to tip-toe around any of the careful boundaries society has set up in our lives. Alone, you can sing, or scream, or spin in circles without a sibling yelling at you to "shut up." And I enjoy it. Of course, it is impossible for me to get work done when i am alone. Mostly because of all the tempting electronics placed within reach. But the point is, being alone is when the creativity gets let out, so it is the best time to sit down and write, or draw, or sing, or dance, or whatever it is you find entertaining. I am slightly paranoid that someone will discover me belting out the lyrics of a song though, so I am never as bold as i wish i could be. still, it is satisfying to know i was the only witness when i was alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment